new aesthetic: man covered in cacti, surrounded by confused police
I don’t understand this aesthetic.
neither do the police
I know the girl whose father was either in this or helped make it
One of the two and I can’t remember which one it was. She told me a year ago before she left to go back home to Germany
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
It’s the Tom Hiddleston of animals.
IT’S EVEN GOT HIS EYEBROWS
SOMEONE FIND THE GIF OF TOM APOLOGISING FOR EATING CHOCOLATES
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
Here’s a source so you can read more about him
Why do I feel like eventually law enforcement was just like “this fucking guy again just go Jesus Christ.” Or they wanted to see what he’d do next.
aaand iiiiiei will always love yoOOOOUUUU
can we take a second to appreciate the winner of the World Percheron Congress who won in both the english and western category
also hes 25
The rider or the horse?
My guess would be that they’re talking about the rider because he’s black
Black Teen With White Parents Mistaken For Burglar, Assaulted By Cops In His Own Home
‘Put your hands on the door, I was like, ‘For what? This is my house.’ Police pointed at photos of white people hanging on the wall and told him that he was lying.
A North Carolina teen was recently assaulted and pepper sprayed by police in his own home, after he was mistaken for a burglar. 18-year-old DeShawn Currie has been living with foster parents Ricky and Stacy Tyler in Wake County, North Carolina for about a year.
The Tylers love DeShawn as their own son and they have taken him into their home, in hopes to provide him the safe and loving environment that he needs to thrive in the most important years of his life.
Unfortunately, some of the Tyler’s neighbors were not familiar with the family dynamics of the home, and decided to call the police to report a burglary when they saw the young man entering his home after school one day. DeShawn did not climb through a window or struggle to get inside, but simply walked through the unlocked door of the home. The only thing that actually made his neighbors suspicious, was the color of his skin.
When police arrived on the scene they treated DeShawn like a criminal without asking any questions.
“They was like, ‘Put your hands on the door, I was like, ‘For what? This is my house.’ I was like, ‘Why are y’all in here?” DeShawn said in an interview.
When DeShawn asked the officers why they were in his home, they pointed at photos of white people hanging on the wall and told him that he was lying.
“I’m feeling comfortable, I had moved into my room, and I’m feeling like I’m loved. And then when they come in and they just profile me and say that I’m not who I am. And that I do not stay here because there was white kids on the wall, that really made me mad,” DeShawn later told reporters.
During the entire altercation, police were shouting profanity at the young man, and pointing multiple guns at his face. When DeShawn stood firm and insisted that he was in fact in his own home, police attacked him with pepper spray.
When Stacy Tyler came home from work she saw her son DeShawn in the driveway being treated by paramedics for the injuries that police had inflicted.
“My 5-year-old last night, she looked at me and said, ‘Mama I don’t understand why they hated our brother, and they had to come in and hurt him,” Stay Tyler told reporters.
“Everything that we’ve worked so hard for in the past years was stripped away yesterday in just a matter of moments,” father Ricky Tyler added.
The police department has defended their actions, saying that that DeShawn did not obey the officer’s orders to the letter, despite the fact that they were intruders in his home and had no right to be there barking orders at him.
Now this is something to bring attention to.
I miss you Oreo. You were not just my rattie, you were my best friend.I still think about you ever day and wish you were still here. I love you so much.